The perfect location close to city and nature.
Laval is a hot real estate markets and a growing community. The area offers the very best of suburban living, close to central Montreal, close to nature and close to the magnificent Laurentians. Mosaic residents have easy access to shopping, culture, entertainment, nature park and 1,200 M of pristine shoreline within walking distance. Several primary and secondary schools are within 5 minutes drive.
There are only a limited number of homes available at this time so make certain you reserve now to get the perfect home for you and your family.
The commuter train connects the Sainte-Rose station (Zone 3) to the Lucien-Lallier station in downtown Montreal in approximately 50 minutes.
- Bus line(STL): 73, 151 (Sainte-Rise Boulevard) 63, 65, (des Patriote Street)
- Train: The Sainte-Rose station offers 713 parking spaces, 2 carpooling spaces, 6 spaces for persons with disabilities, 61 bike spaces and an automated fare dispenser.
- Road access: Highway 15, 440, and 640 as well as Route 117 and Route 19,
- Metro Plus (8 minute drive)
- IGA Express (8 minute drive)
- Épicerie Fine Les Mercredis (8 minute drive)
- Polyvalente Horizon Jeunesse
- De Baluchon
- Du Parc ($18 million in renovations)
- Académie Lavaloise (Private)